LET IT GO
“A fool vent all his feelings, But a wise man holds them back.” (Proverbs 29:11, NKJV)
You know, knowledge is knowing, “what” to do. But wisdom is knowing “how, when, where and why” to do a thing. My daily prayer is that God would give me divine wisdom so that I might know, how, when, where and why to do the, “what” I know to do.
Solomon, in this verse, gives us wisdom from God, letting us know that when it comes to some things you just have to LET IT GO.”
1. Are you one who has to let everyone know “just how you feel?”
2. Do you have the wisdom, when it comes to some things and some people to hold back your words until the right time to say them?
3. You have heard is said, “It’s not what you say, it’s how you say it.” Do you understand that sometimes “is” what you say as well as how and when you say it?
4. The fool vents, the wise holds back. Reflect back on the last time you were upset; did you operate in the spirit of “the fool” or in the spirit of “the wise?”
5. Are you wise enough to know that everything does not need addressing?
Sometimes you just have to LET IT GO!