“But he who endures to the end shall be saved.” (Matthew 24:13)
Jesus makes this statement to all of His followers after giving a warning that they will be persecuted, hated and attacked by their enemies. But Jesus also assures His followers that there is hope, whoever “endures to the end shall be saved.”
Let’s define the two most prominent words in this statement, “endure” and “saved.” The Greek word for “endure” means to “undergo, bear (trials), have fortitude and to persevere.” The word “saved” means, “To be delivered, protected, healed, made whole, to do well.” Thus, Jesus is telling us, if we will “have fortitude and persevere” under pressure and persecution, we will be “protected, delivered, made whole” and we will “do well” in the end.
1. What are you going through or faced with right now that God is speaking this word to you, “ENDURE?”
2. Do not give up under pressure. Do not give up being who you are and who God has made you to be because of how you are treated by others.
3. Do not give up on your dreams and aspirations because the way to your goal is difficult.
4. Remember, if you “ENDURE” you have the promise from God that in the end you will “do well.”
5. Keep your faith and remain faithful to God and to yourself. In the end you will win.
6. Encourage yourself, keep fighting and keep telling yourself to just ENDURE!