“But other seed fell on good ground and yielded a crop that sprang up, increased and produced: some thirtyfold, some sixty, and some a hundred.” (Mark 4:8, NKJV)
The 2021 theme for the Macedonia Church of Augusta is, LIVING THE KINGDOM LIFE: SPRINGING UP, INCREASING AND PRODUCING (SIP). It is actually a prophetic declaration that we believe and speak over ourselves and our families.
I want us all to proclaim, declare and ponder these words for our lives.
Let us declare:
1. “The blessings of my life are SPRING UP, INCREASING AND PRODUCING for my good.”
2. “The favor of God on my life is, SPRING UP, INCREASING AND PRODUCING for my good.”
3. “The seeds that I sow in faith are all generating a harvest that will be SPRINGING UP, INCREASING AND PRODUCING for my good.”
4. “My praise, worship and service every day will all be SPRINGING UP, INCREASING AND PRODUCING for God’s glory.
5. “I declare that my life is a life that can be characterized by the words, SPRINGING UP, INCREASING AND PRODUCING.
THIS IS MY 2021 PROPHETIC DECLARATION